Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Here is the first attempt to set up our blog

See what you all think. Play with this and lets see what we can develop.

12 comments:

Pat Thomas said...

Terrific!

Have you started to make your list of 100 questions? I think I was going to deep but I did get 15 listed last week.

lbclark said...

This is another test

lbclark said...

Hi everyone,

I think that I got this to post.
That is one of my questions. Why am I tech challenged?

Pat thanks for your presentation and the book. It really is great food for thought.

amstevenson said...

Thanks to all of you that are obviously more tech savvy than I for getting this up and running.

Utah Public Health Nursing Director's Association said...

Hey, it is working! This is fun. LaPriel anything new with your daughter?

amstevenson said...

LaPriel:
What's going on with your daughter?

Utah Public Health Nursing Director's Association said...

sherrie ahlstrom test

Anonymous said...

This is a test

Anonymous said...

100 questions? It's budget time. Can I center my questions around budget? Like, "Why do the commissioners change how we do budgets every year?"

Pat Thomas said...

Someone has signed in as Utah Public Health Nurses association, if you have signed up and don't see you name as a member, you might want to edit it.

I'm going on vacation Wednesday afternoon, maybe I'll think of some questions while I'm sitting on the beach in San Diego.

Leslie Abraham said...

Great idea!

lbclark said...

Hi Everyone,
I have now logged in successfully two times.

Looks like we all went silent in Sept. The last post is in August.

Things are busy getting ready for flu season.

Leslie, I missed seeing you at our last meeting. How did you survive the wedding?